1. OUT OF BOUNDS
- A/ over all boundaries of the course
- B/ area defined with white stakes
2. IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS (rule 24-25)
- A/ all parts of the automatic watering system
- B/ young trees and shrubs
- C/ all roads and pathways within the boundaries of the course
3. STONES IN BUNKERS ARE MOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS
4. WATER HAZARDS – DEFINED BY YELLOW STAKES (rule 26)
5. LATERAL WATER HAZARDS – DEFINED BY RED STAKES (rule 26)
6. GROUND UNDER REPAIR – ALL AREAS MARKED WITH WHITE LINES OR BLUE STAKES (rule 25 – 1)
7. DROPPING ZONES
- Any ball to rest in the creek behind the following greens 2, 10, 12, in 15 or in the lake around green 14, may be dropped in the marked zone with 1 stroke penalty
8. LENGTH MARKERS
- A/ 150 and 100 m on par 4
- B/ 200, 150, and 100 m on par 5 – to the front of the green
- ONE SHOT: STOP YOUR GAME IMMEDIATELY
- TWO SHOTS: RESUME YOUR GAME
- Every player must have a HCP or a “permission to play” and be a member of a golf club
- Every player has to pay the green fee before the game, all tee times have to be booked at the reception of the course
- Players have to be properly dressed – no jeans (denim) is allowed on the course
- Only soft spike shoes are allowed
- The highest number per flite is 4 players
- Each player has to have his or her own gear
- All games start at Hole 1
- Please repair pitch marks and replace divots
- Do not stall the game.
- A single player has no advantage over other games and has to let them pass.
- Please do not drive on greens, tees, bunkers, water hazards and areas which are marked as under repair. Please stay at least 3 m from green when driving by.
- Dogs are not allowed on the course.
- Mobile phones are not allowed on the course.
- Please take notice and oblige all posted rules and instructions given by the staff.